Hot Run 2017
It was another great time at the 2017 Hot Run in the Summertime! Thanks to everyone who came out to participate! After a rainy early morning, the sun arrived just in time for the start of the race. Many thanks to all of our great sponsors, volunteers and the Woodbury City Police Department for making this an awesome event!!! See you at our next event- the Race Down Broad Street on Saturday, October 7th at 5:30 pm.
It’s a RRCW Summer Party!
Get ready for some hot fun at the hottest run of the summer! The 6th Annual Hot Run in the Summertime 5K run and 2 mile walk is Saturday, August 5th and it’s going to be the best Hot Run yet! Once again we’d like to thank our good friends at the Woodbury Station Café for hosting this great event! The course starts and finishes on Railroad Avenue near the cafe and there is plenty of Free Parking!
We have an awesome 5K course lined up which will take you on a tour of Woodbury’s scenic east end. It’s going to be a fast and fun course with plenty of water along the way! We’ve added a 2 mile walk, so walkers are certainly welcome!
We have again partnered with “Operation Warm!” A portion of your race entry fee will go to providing brand new coats to local kids in Woodbury! It’s a great cause and we’re glad to help out! www.operationwarm.org
Pre-registration prices: $30, 5K / $20, 2-mile walk
$35, 5K / $25, 2-mile walk on race day. Registration table opens at 8:00am
- Location: Woodbury Station Cafe. 101 Cooper St. Woodbury
- 8:00 am- Registration opens, pick up race packets.
- 9:30 am- Race begins
- Free parking on Railroad Ave.
- Race distance is 5K, 3.1 miles.
- Walk distance is 2-miles.
- No strollers or pets permitted in run/walk.
- Inquiries: email@example.com
Prizes and Awards
- Race shirt to first 200 registrants.
- Trophies will be awarded to the top male and female overall 5K finishers.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three male and female 5K finisher in each 5 year age bracket beginning with are 8 and under bracket.
- Fun prizes for top 3 age-adjusted 5K teams.
- Post-race breakfast at the Station Cafe.