Hot Run Canceled for 2020
Unfortunatley, due to the coronavirus, we will not be hosting our annual Hot Run in the Summertime this year. We hope to be back better than ever next August!
Benefits Operation Warm- Giving New Winter Coats to Our Neighborhood Kids
Saturday, August 3rd, 2019
Get ready for some hot fun at the hottest race of the summer! The 8th Annual Hot Run in the Summertime 5K run and 2-mile walk is Saturday, August 3rd and it’s going to be the best Hot Run yet! Once again we’d like to thank our good friends at the Woodbury Station Café for hosting this great event! The course starts and finishes on Railroad Avenue near the cafe and there is plenty of Free Parking!
We have an awesome 5K course lined up which will take you on a tour of Woodbury’s scenic east end. It’s going to be a fast and fun course with plenty of water along the way! We’ve added a 2-mile walk, so walkers are certainly welcome!
The race will finish directly at the Station Café and a delicious breakfast will be served. Hope to see you there on August 3rd!
We have again partnered with “Operation Warm.” A portion of your race entry fee will go to providing brand new winter coats to local kids in Woodbury! It’s a great cause and we’re glad to help out! www.operationwarm.org
Pre-registration prices: $30, 5K / $20, 2-mile walk
$35, 5K / $25, 2-mile walk on race day. Race day registration table opens at 8:00 am
- Location: Woodbury Station Cafe. 101 Cooper St. Woodbury
- 8:00 am- Registration opens, pick up race packets.
- 9:30 am- Race begins
- Free parking on Railroad Ave.
- Race distance is 5K, 3.1 miles.
- Walk distance is 2-miles.
- No strollers or pets permitted in run/walk.
- Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prizes and Awards
- Race shirt to first 200 registrants.
- Rally towels to first 150 registrants.
- Trophies will be awarded to the top male and female overall 5K finishers.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three male and female 5K finisher in each 5 year age bracket beginning with our 8 and under bracket.
- Fun prizes for top 3 age-adjusted 5K teams.
- Post-race breakfast at the Station Cafe.